Manufacturing & Industrial Recycling Center
Davis Salvage is a leader in the buying and selling of scrap metals and much more in the Phoenix Metro area. Whether you are a manufacturer of metals, are in the construction business, or you simply want to get rid of some scrap, come on down for the best prices around! With over 65 years running our Phoenix Industrial Recycling Center, we’ve established great relationships with clients from all over the state through communication, honesty, and integrity. We are committed to doing our part to establish a greener world for future generations.
- Reduce waste storage costs
- Protect the environment
- Lower your overhead costs
- Improve the safety of your workplace
- Increase your income by converting scrap metal into cash
- Plant Pick-ups within 24 hours of notice with our fleet department
- Non-leak sizes to fit your needs
- Scrap Management Expertise
- Use of certified/calibrated scales and weight tickets ensure accuracy and confidence in reporting
- Payment methods to meet your needs
Industries That We Serve:
- Machine Shops
- Tool & Die Industries
- Pipe & Steel Companies
- General Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Auto Industry
- Cable & Wire Industry
- Power & Utility Industry
- HVAC Industry
What Davis Salvage Offers at our Industrial Recycling Center:
- At Davis Salvage, we use top-grade equipment for all our services, so you can feel confident in our accuracy and reliability. Our regularly-maintained equipment makes your scrap metal recycling easy for you. From cranes to load and unload to dumpsters and trucks to load and deliver, we’ve got you covered.
- We have our own baler and shear onsite, cutting down on turnaround time and overall cost.
- We keep you updated with honest and accurate rates for metal recycling every time you call us for a quote.
- In many cases, we provide free transportation of metal scrap materials, using our clean, leak-proof containers.
Davis Salvage hauls all of the materials from our customer facilities in the Phoenix area to ours at no charge to the client. Service is typically provided on a 24-hour turnaround time from customer request. Learn more about our roll-off services.
Davis Salvage will use customer weights when provided, or we will obtain full-load weight tickets from our truck scale along with individual weights of containers from our platform scales. All weights are clearly detailed on our settlement reports delivered to you with payments. All scales are calibrated to state standards on a frequent basis.
Most handling equipment is provided at no charge. Some materials are handled in bins of various sizes or 55 gallon drums. Quantities of material may require roll-off containers and these will be delivered when needed. We can also supply several types of specialized equipment such as trash compactor boxes or tilt hoppers.
Invoicing and Terms
Every load develops its own receiving report which details the description of the materials, quantity of containers received, weight reports, pricing value, and total price paid. From this report a Customer Invoice is printed and both are delivered along with payment for review. Many of our customers use this paperwork as their own invoice, saving on office procedure and time. All payment terms are custom to each customer needs.
NOT REGISTERED YET?
What are you waiting for, it’s FREE, and waiting for you to keep the benefits.